Come along and join us in Brisbane for APMCDRR 2022.
Whether you’re a government representative working on disaster risk management, a geological scientist, a disaster risk reduction expert, or a scholar with an interest in reducing the impact of disasters, we want to meet with you and share ideas to improve the Asia-Pacific region.
Registrations close 31 August 2022.
International delegates are encouraged to apply early to allow 8 to 10 weeks before the conference for the visa process to take place.
In-person and virtual participation
We look forward to welcoming you to Brisbane for what promises to be an exceptional event. We are delighted to be able to present the APMCDRR as a face-to-face conference and we encourage you to attend in-person to gain the best experience.
In addition to major sessions and meetings, the APMCDRR will feature a wide range of performances, presentations, exhibitions, optional tours, discussions, individual meetings and important networking events all of which are best experienced and most rewarding when attended live and in-person.
For delegates unable to travel to Brisbane for the APMCDRR, we will be providing some virtual participation options. Selected sessions and events will be made available to registered delegates using our online conference portal. Further information on inclusions with each registration type is listed below:
- Live attendance at all plenary and keynote sessions
- Full participation in stakeholder meetings
- APMCDRR Conference App, including live networking and communication with other delegates and meeting request features
- Live participation in social and networking events
- Live attendance at Ignite Stage performances and presentations
- Live participation in on-site meetings
- Market Place exhibitions and displays
- Participation in optional site visits and tours
- Broadcast viewing of plenary and keynote sessions.
- Selected stakeholder meetings and Ignite Stage events.
- Access to the APMCDRR Conference App.